Friday, October 1, 2010

Welcome to Sugarland! | Matilda Jane Clothing | Houston Texas Child Portrait Photographer

Seriously..... How adorable are these clothes! Matilda Jane Clothing's new Holiday line, Sugarland, is amazing and SO cute! It's hard to imagine how cute the clothes are until you see them in person on your child. I had the pleasure of doing a quick session with my friend, a trunk keeper, Lisa's daughters and my own daughter got to join in on the fun this time. You may recognize these cuties from here , here, and here . (They're famous models, dontcha know!) And we had a blast! Enjoy the pictures from our trip to Sugarland!























4 comments:

  1. Great Pics and I love the combinations you put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures!! Can I ask where you found the red cowboy boots?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete