Friday, October 8, 2010

Sneak Peek | Mini-Sessions! | Cypress Texas Child and Family Photographer

These kids are just too cute! Definitely model material! I had such a hard time narrowing down which pictures to post! Also check out these adorable headbands and necklace from Rosebud lips (www.rosebudlips.com). They are gorgeous and made to match Matilda Jane's lines perfectly. Some of these are Matilda Jane mini-sessions from my trunk show I had last month. And I'll have more from this session and more MJ mini's next week to share too, so stay tuned!

















3 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous! i am sooo excited to have you do Grace's pics!
    I tried the rosebud lips link, but couldn't get it to work. Do you know the web address? I would love to try to get a headband from them before her session next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Jaclyn! I fixed the link. Its www.rosebudlips.etsy.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the love! They are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete