Sunday, November 20, 2011

Adorable Baby Girl A | Cypress and Houston Texas Newborn Photographer

I am so behind on blogging! These sessions were over a week ago. That just shows you how crazy the holidays have been for me this year. When I say "crazy" that's a good thing, but also I have to neglect some of the luxuries that I offer like sneak peeks! Lots of editing going on and galleries going out. I have been working LONG hours trying to stay on top of things, but I'm only one person so unfortunately even though I think I possess super powers I am running a tad behind schedule on gallery wait times. Thanks for being so patient with me as I swim through the holiday season!

Anyway, onto my sneak peeks! This sweet baby girl is Miss A! You may remember her mama's maternity portraits awhile back. I was so glad to have a newborn girl in studio because I've had a bunch of boys lately and had lots of cute girl props I wanted to use. Miss A was such a cutie pie and we got some adorable shots of her! Enjoy your sneak peek, L family!







No comments:

Post a Comment