Sunday, September 11, 2011

Holiday Mini-Sessions 2011 | Cypress and Houston Holiday Mini-session Photographer

It's the Most wonderful Time of the Year! It's time to start planning my Holiday Mini-sessions! I know it's hard to even think about the Holidays when it's 100 degrees outside. But the busy time is approaching! I will not do any sessions (with the exception of newborns and babies on my Watch Me Grow Plan) after Thanksgiving. So that leaves September, October and early November to get your sessions done. These mini-sessions are an awesome way to get your Christmas card pictures done and to start your Christmas shopping! Portraits make a fun and memorable gift!

Here's the deal:




Your time slot will be determined when you schedule your session. I may add another date if needed so please let me know if you are interested but cannot attend that date. I have some beautiful card templates to choose from! If you have any questions or wish to book your session, contact me at kimberly@kimberlybenyakphotography.com . Thank you!

Here are some of the lovely cards from 2010:





No comments:

Post a Comment