Monday, August 15, 2011

Twas the Night Before First Grade... | Back to School Portraits | Houston and Cypress Child Portrait Photographer

If you've been reading my blog awhile, you probably already know this face. This is my sweet girl, Emily. She just turned 6 and is venturing into the wide world of 1st grade. This is BIG because her health has kept her out of school a lot the past few years and we homeschooled her last year for Kindergarten. But she's finally feeling well enough to go to school now! Her dad and I are excited, nervous and a little scared for her. But she is just excited! And I tried to capture that excitement in this session with her. Enjoy!























1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful - love them all. Hooray Emily for heading off to the first grade! I'm sure you'll do amazing.

    ReplyDelete