Friday, June 24, 2011

Inspired | Houston and Cypress Texas Newborn Photographer

I had the pleasure of hosting a newborn workshop and learning from the fabulous Laura Brett of Laura Brett Photography in Atlanta. She is an amazing newborn photographer and I was able to learn so much from her. Here are a few (okay, more than a few!) shots I took of our adorable models. I am so inspired and excited to put everything I learned to good use! If you are expecting or know someone who is, email me at kimberly@kimberlybenyakphotography.com and I will give you and your friend both a special deal! Enjoy these sweet babies!

This is precious Miss L...













Handsome Mr. L...











Super cute Mr. K...











And beautiful twins, Mr. J and Ms. L!















No comments:

Post a Comment