Saturday, August 28, 2010

Holiday Mini-Sessions 2010

I know it's hard to even think about the Holidays when it's 100 degrees outside. But the busy time is approaching! I am almost fully booked for September and October will be sure to follow. I will not do any sessions (with the exception of newborns) after Thanksgiving. So that leaves October and early November to get your sessions done. These mini-sessions are an awesome way to get your Christmas card pictures done and to start your Christmas shopping! Portraits make a fun and memorable gift!

Here's the deal:



Your time slot will be determined when you schedule your session. I may add another date if needed so please let me know if you are interested but cannot attend that date. I have some beautiful card templates to choose from! If you have any questions or wish to book your session, contact me at kimberly@kimberlybenyakphotography.com . Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment