Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mother's Day Portrait Contest | Houston and Cypress TX Family Portrait Photographer

Photobucket

Mother's Day is a fabulous opportunity to give the gift of custom portraiture. So it's time for a contest! Enter to win a Mommy and Me Session for Mother's Day. Simply leave a comment on my Facebook wall or on this blog post and you will be entered to win. Invite your friends and family to enter too. The session can include you and your children or you and your mom. The session must take place in the Houston, TX area before July 1, 2010. The winner will be selected by random drawing on May 1, 2010. One entry per person. Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the newsletter! I enjoyed see Lech's pictures on your facebook page. Today is my second day back at work :( I would love to be entered in to win a mommy and me session!
    Thanks,
    Alyson Lupa

    ReplyDelete